AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- GMA Dove Award® for 2012 Southern Gospel Recorded Song of the Year – “Celebrate Me Home”
- Singing News Fan Awards 2004 - 2006 Mixed Quartet of the Year
- 2005, 2013 Singing News Fan Awards - Female Vocalist - Libbi Stuffle
- 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Singing News Fan Awards - Alto Singer - Libbi Stuffle
- 2006 Singing News Fan Awards - Favorite Album - Remembering The Goodmans
- 2004 Harmony Awards - Song Of The Year - "I Wish I Could Have Been There"
- 2006 Harmony Honors Awards - Album Of The Year - Come Thirsty
- 2010 – “If You Knew Him” – Southern Gospel Song of the Year – Singing News Fan Awards
- 2011 – Almost Morning - Nominated Southern Gospel Recording of the Year – Gospel Music Association Dove Awards®
- 2013 - “Through The Night” - Nominated Southern Gospel Album of the Year – Gospel Music Association Dove Awards®
- 2013 – “I Got Ahold of God This Morning” – Southern Gospel Song of the Year – Singing News Fan Awards
- 2014 – “I Can Trust Him” – Nominated Southern Gospel Song of the Year - Gospel Music Association Dove Awards®
For Libbi Perry Stuffle, that journey began on Christmas Day in 1970, when her family gathered around a piano and began to sing after the death of their older brother, Johnny. After singing as a trio for several years, the group decided to expand into a quartet. With the addition of Tracy Stuffle, The Perrys not only gained a bass singer, but Libbi also gained a husband. Since then, Libbi and Tracy have been the foundation of The Perrys’ ministry, both managing the group and becoming some of the most recognized voices in Southern Gospel today.
January of 2013 presented The Perrys with a battle they had never before faced. Tracy, who just two years prior, had come through major open-heart surgery, suffered a massive stroke. Much of the next year would be spent in the hospital, waiting for a miracle. But God once again proved Himself faithful and Tracy survived this major ordeal and was able to return to the stage full time at the beginning of 2015. They watch daily as God continues to answer prayer in healing Tracy and bringing him even closer to full restoration.
Tracy and Libbi realize the importance of having gifted vocalists with a passion for music and a heart for the ministry on their team. At the young age of 25, The Perrys’ lead singer, Andrew Goldman, has already been recognized as one of the industry’s leading young talents. Gospel music veteran, Troy Peach, lends his rich baritone vocals to the group and also stands alongside Tracy in being the group’s spokesperson. Last but not least, Tracy & Libbi’s son, Jared, rounds out the Perry team by adding the low notes to the stage. Together, The Perrys produce a classic, yet unique blend that continues to inspire long-time fans while also appealing to the next generation.
In keeping with the tradition of quality music, The Perrys consistently present music that speaks to hearts and changes lives. 2014 the album Into His Presence brought a Dove Award nomination for the song, “I Can Trust Him”. In 2013, their album Through The Night was nominated for a Dove Award and held the 2013 Southern Gospel Song of the Year, “I Got Ahold of God This Morning.” Their previous album, Blue Skies contained three #1 songs and the Dove Award winning song “Celebrate Me Home.” It followed the Dove Award nominated, Almost Morning, which garnered two #1 songs, including 2010 Southern Gospel Song of the Year, “If You Knew Him.”
Both fans and peers alike have repeatedly recognized The Perrys for their talent and hard work by honoring Libbi Perry Stuffle as Favorite Female Vocalist in 2005 and 2013, as well as Favorite Alto Singer nine out of the past ten years. The entire group was distinguished as Mixed Group of the Year three years in a row at The Singing Fan Awards. With countless other honors, awards, and radio success, it is evident that The Perrys have been blessed, not only with musical abilities, but also the gift of communicating a message and touching lives. Now, after overcoming one of the biggest trials of their life, The Perrys have a renewed passion for encouraging others for Christ. As a dedicated team, The Perrys are excited to see what God has in store for the next 45 years.
- Numerous #1 songs
- 19 Singing News Fan Awards
- Multiple GMA Dove Award® nomintations
- Multiple Appearances on the Gaither Homecoming Video Series
- Annual Performances at Major Christian Music Events